quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2009

Paixões.


I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I have climbed the highest mountainsI have run through the fieldsOnly to be with you (x2)I have run I have crawledI have scaledthese city walls (x2)Only to be with you[Chorus]But I still haven't foundWhat I'm looking forBut I still haven't foundWhat I'm looking forI have kissed honey lipsFelt the healing in her fingertipsIt burned like fireThis burning desireI have spoke with the tongue of angelsI have held the hand of the devilIt was warm in the nightI was cold as a stone[Chorus]I believe in the Kingdom ComeThen all the colours willbleed into one (x2)But yes I'm still runningYou broke the bonds and you loosed the chainsYou carried the crossAnd my shame (x2)You know I believe it.
Não há tristeza, humor do cão, TPM, TPP ou qualquer coisa ruim que sobreviva a um U2 no volume 10. Então canta comigo: i still haven't found what I'm looking for...
Isso, bem alto.

Um comentário:

  1. Outra que funciona bastante é I Will Survive! Essa ressuscita morto...hehehe
    bjos

    ResponderExcluir